Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Flash



As per suggestion from the previous post--here's the Flash logo. Do you think that'd look swell on the hood of the car? :-) Of course I would FOR SURE be stopped for speeding. And what would I say? Duh.. Yeah, ya caught me. I *am* the Flash.

For those of you who are still patiently waiting to see the bed pic.. I finally got it uploaded from work and HERE it is!



I am finally (sort've) getting used to the bed and was able to sleep on it without tossing and turning so much. The pic you see is *lower* than my mattress sits. I feel like a little kid in the bed! I was having anxiety imagining falling out the side and onto the floor. *sigh*! :-)

Work was ok, more of the same, labelling endless amounts of envelopes. Still, lots of good chatting and laughs, tossing big wads of sticky paper balls at each other and other shinanigans. Posted my cheque in the mail at lunch for 8 classes of *bellydancing*!! with Sha'Vega, my dance teacher from a couple of years ago. I'm super lookin' forward to that. Yay!

Tomorrow, coffee with Leah after work and picking up my old Mustang from the Ex-owner of the Echo's place. Oooh yeah, and payday! Hurrah :-) It is all worth it, eh?

Cheers & peace
Suzanne.

2 comments:

Rob A. said...

Hey since it is an echo that should be flash flash flash fla.....

Suzanne Marsden said...

Hee hee! Too true :-D Yeah, it'll have to be like Cherry Cherry..or Sugar Sugar.. or.. What's the Japanese word for "Red"? (x2) ;-)