Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Let's raise a toast to another buried Monday! The week rolls on and Tuesday is in the can too. Tomorrow is Payday, Wotan's Day, Hump Day etc etc--no one can truly be angry at a Wednesday can they?

Got a call from a job I applied to last week with the Museum of Nature. They want me to come in for a test.. TOMORROW :-O So.. I only get a half day of hammering the Tam (for those of you who do not know the joy of TAM, I should refer you to an amusing link (stolen from Rob A.'s blog): http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1189/1281/1600/unknown.gif

Then I get to drive out to Aylmer somewhere and find the place where the test is being held. I have this gnawing scared-panicky feeling in my gut which I can do *nothing* to alleviate because a) I haven't a clue what the test is about, so therefore I can't prep for it and b) I don't have enough time to freak out over it cause it'll be over tomorrow (it's only an hour long) c) regardless, my imagination will conjure up horror after horror until the bloody thing is DONE.

After the test, I will drive around for a bit, maybe hit Staples and get a mat thingie for the hardwood (to protect my studio's floor from getting gouged by my drafting chair.) Then, hopefully I'll meet Leah at Pub Italia for a brew or two. Then, Wednesday too, will be put to rest.

Cheers
S.

No comments: