Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Monday, March 07, 2011

One down one to go





Well, I finished off my cute lil' Moleskine notebook yesterday. This morning I got to crack open my new, bigger Moleskine notebook. It is fun drawing bigger'n with more space to move my elbow and less hand-cramping action. Nice!
I cooked all weekend, and moved between pots, pans, broiler racks, cookie sheets, freezer bags and the like. My kitchen is ridiculously messy now. Which is annoying to me. So I'm ignoring it-- I'll probably venture back in there later today.

I'm well on my way to my 1,000 Themes project, which is a lot of fun. I finished page 5 Saturday evening. I'm not going to call it the 1,000 panel project, because my strip template can have from 1-3 panels on it. It's also taking me far longer to do this than a panel would normally take. I'm probably mad I suppose.

I'll be posting the panels on Deviantart soon and you can go and check 'em out.
I'm very open to suggestions and things like that; so if you have some swanky/cool ideas for the direction of the 1,000 Themes throw them my way. Who knows YOU could find your suggestion on page 162! Or even.. page 680! Or I might just ignore your suggestion ^__^

Cheers
Suzanne.

No comments: