Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Monday, February 28, 2011

That was the weekend




So yeah, that was the weekend. Whee! The Drink & Draw Saturday night was sweet! Westin & I worked on more 'Leprecant' adventures, as well as a crazy story about ear-candling. Nadine worked on her loom and made a fantastic scarf while we watched. Pictures may follow ^__^

The next day it was adventures in domesticity, culminating with shopping. We actually got severely overcharged at Sobey's for some snausages, so had to truck back in and bring it up. They apologized, gave us the breakfast meat for the posted price as well as a free one. So that was nice. A pain in the ass, but nice.

Then I got to drink coffee, take acetaminophen and nibble cookies.

2 comments:

Westin said...

Yay, Drink n' Draw! I love your comics, Sue!! Your comic blog has inspired me, and I started my own daily comic sketchbook, too!

Suzanne Marsden said...

Thanks Westin!

Glad that you liked the comic--but even better that you've got your own going ^__^ I loved seeing your great 'life drawing' stuff (waiting for the bus, landscapes, folks on the bus--good stuff all around!)
You going to start posting some?

hugs!
Suzanne.