Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comics! Comics!


Last Friday not only did I find some delightful Pump House Blueberry ale in Westboro, but I also grabbed a few slim Moleskine notebooks. A potent combination of the two has lead to me making comic like things...after a long hiatus.
I think I also have St. Brygid to thank for the renewed excitement and creativity (the old Celtic Goddess of fire and creativity).

Speaking of St. Brygid and Imbolc.. February 1st was Hourly Comic Day. I actually managed to remember and do the durned things this year. I have my Hourly Comics posted on my Deviantart page. Please feel free to go and check them out.

I've been working on a comic journal and I'll be doing uploads HERE on a regular basis! Yes, now that I remembered this blog's password, that should prove a bit easier.

Anyway, we'll start at the start and so on.
Cheers!
Suzanne.





No comments: