Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Friday, June 23, 2006

Nathan's Pants

As per my buddy Carol's suggestion, I have entered the contest to win Nathan Wiley's pants. I'm so excited! What could be better than owning someone else's pants?? :-D The contest ends Sept 17th, so that gives me exactly 3 months to lose enough weight to fit into "...Zara pin-striped brown, size 34 waist (77% wool, 21% rayon, 2% spandex; lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton)" pants!



Ya, ya, here's da link: NATHAN'S PANTS! So you can try yer luck :-) And here's my entry letter.. which is WAY better than anyone else's will be! Nathan is sure to take pity on me and send me his pants. Maybe. Maybe I'll stop talking now...

--------

Dear Nathan,

Carol L told me about the "Pants" contest & I had to enter, as my CD of yours ("High Low") got destroyed yesterday and I was in a terrible state. So, please send me your pants. I know it can't replace the CD, but it might make me feel a little better.

Thanks!

Suzanne Marsden
[personal info deleted]

No comments: