Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Motivation




Ever have one of those 6-month stretches? Where you haven't worked on your journal comic? Oops! Special thanks to Lee Kennedy and Jason Bradshaw for helping to re-inspire me to get back at it. I can't promise it'll be daily... but I will try and post more frequently!

Cheers & thnx for reading,
Suzanne.

PS--if you have not heard, it is TRUE DragonHead Studio & the Ottawa Comic Jam are co-hosting this year's 24 Hour Comics Day Event. You have until Sept 28th to register. Come out to the studio Saturday October 1st, 2011 and get drawing! (We start at 10am and will continue for 24 hrs. until Sun Oct 2nd at 10am :-) At least, that is the plan. Feel free to email me at: suzanne(at)brainpowerstudio(dot)com and sign up!

For more information on 24 Hour Comics Day, please head on over to Scott McCloud's site, or to the Official 24 Hour Comics Day site.

2 comments:

Westin said...

Yay for more comics! I missed this feature of your blog. I'm looking forward to being one of those brave souls (or crazy idiots?) doing the 24 hour comic this year! Let's hear it for artistic insanity!

Suzanne Marsden said...

Thanks for the great support Westin! I'm so stoked that you are going to come out and make comics with Clay and me for 24 hours straight. Are we crazy? Yeahp! Crazy like a fox! n__n