Visit aBraxIa - GLBTQ Positive Comic Anthology by Dragonhead Studio!

Neil Gaiman says:

Neil Gaiman says:
pic by Allan Amato

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Second Week


Apparently according to the NaNoWriMo website, it's the official beginning of Week II of the challenge. My stats are a little over 14,000 words, so that's good. Now all I need is a plot..haha! No seriously, things are going ok. I've introduced my main character, set her in her setting and have peopled her environs with a few cool characters to help her on her way. I have a vague idea of where I want this to go, but so far I'm reliving my old University days. That's fine, I'm sure it'll all work out in the end (I hope.)

Now, I must go and get me some shoes. My sneakers accrued a hole. Which is not good, not when I start my new job in less than three weeks.

More to come. And to all of those who struggle under the burden (or blessing) of creativity... good luck!
Cheers
Suzanne.

PS--If you have the means, get your butt PEI bound for November 9th! It's the official launch of "Chiaroscuro" by Troy Little and IDW Publishing. It should be a fun time. I am very disappointed that I can't attend... :-(

2 comments:

Silverstar said...

Yay! Go Sue! I would love to read your story when your done. Best of luck finishing it.:)

Suzanne Marsden said...

Thanks! It's going well... around 33,000 words now (Hollee!) It'll take a lot of editing to make it somewhat readable, but thanks for your kind comments about wanting to read it ;-)
Cheers!
Suz.